We are Team Fuel the Fight. A team of total rock stars helping me reach my goal of $70,000. Wondering how you can get involved? The possibilities are endless!
1. Like our Facebook page so you can stay up to date with the events we are planning to support this cause!
2. Make a donation to support this journey. Every. Single. Dollar. Counts.
3. Mail a check payable to LLS and put “Danielle Bagdzinski” in the Memo line (Mail to: Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, ATTN: Elizabeth Madzin, 14 Commerce Dr., Suite 301, Cranford, NJ 07016).
4. Host a blood drop pin up campaign at your work. Every dollar gets a name on a blood drop and hung up at work. At the end of the campaign, your company sends a tax deductible check to LLS. You can even ask if they will match the donations!
5. Donate an item to be auctioned off at the Grand Finale Event! This can anything from a Spa Package, a night out for two at a restaurant, etc.
6. Donate your services on the night of Grand Finale. Can you help our brave cancer survivors find a suit and dress, and donate your time to glam up makeup and hair on the night of Grand Finale? Can you donate your time as a photographer? Can you donate your skills to create beautiful centerpieces?
7. Donate to a piece of the Grand Finale and have your name and logo everywhere! Would you like to sponsor the red carpet with the photo booth at the entry? Would you like to sponsor the toast and make a speech?
With your support, we can make this journey one to remember. From the bottom of my heart – THANK YOU!